YOUR WELCOME TO No.1 Global Media Center

THIS IS JOE-FRANCIS BLOG www.ugoji.com.ng || UPLOAD AND PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC HERE : STREAM LIVE MATCHES : READ EPISODE STORIES : GET FIRST HAND NEWS UPDATES ALWAYS : AND A BIG TIME MODELS PROMOTION || CONTACT US @ 07067768164

TASK 1 BY Miss. Yusuf Precious - 010


UNVEILING THE INNER TALENT.
Inner talents  are things u are naturally good at or things you are kind of interested in. Specific stuffs like loving pets, cooking, makeup, driving, talking, singing, dancing, It can be anything. Its not that you are born perfect with your Inner talent, take it is as skill which should be and can be polished. And if u have flair or inner talent for that stuff, it becomes easy to learn and understand, it simply means being  talented at something. It may be sports, drawing, playing a musical instrument, or writing. Some people discover this almost instantly, while others do not realize it at all. Either way, everyone is talented at something. But what’s worse than finding out you are talented at something, even if at a late time in your life? However big or small it may be, the saddest thing in life is wasted talent. I discovered my talent, unintentionally, I suppose, when I was 12 years old And I am constantly being reminded Inner talents to never let it go to waste. My mother and grandmother always told me I started singing before I could talk. I would always laugh it off and blame it on the television shows I used to watch. My mom would shake her head and argue that it was not Barney and Tv Channel cartoon music, that I had natural talent. As far as I can remember, music and movies has been a main factor of my childhood.
In fact, beauty pageant thing and acting is really the only thing I can vividly remember of my childhood. I always tell Mama that every memory I can recall has its own acting to go with it, and that I could act a movie to my childhood if I could. It sounds dramatic, but it’s true.
We watched enough tv shows, movies, drama and so on back to when we use to act drama with my neighboring kids giving ourselves roles to play, back to when we used to act drama in primary and secondary school days, alongside beauty pageant shows all in school. This is typically an inner talent , I would say it took me only to discover what it means to me, how it feels to be doing it,  and how often I want to do it and how possible it can be wanting  to be more polished and experienced in it .
For every profession if everyone can chose what he or she loves doing then the world would actually be a better place because "work will seems like play to you" working hard would only end up being like playing hard.
Modelling and acting can be used interchangeably as it is just the description of each other to some extent because modelling itself has it rules and regulations, so to abide you have to act rightfully just as expected.
Modelling is considered to be different from other types of public
performance , such as acting or dancing. Although the difference between modelling and performing is not always clear, appearing in a film or a play is not generally considered to be "modelling" but instead a representation of what is to be imitated.
A model is a person with a role either to promote , display or advertise commercial products (notably fashion clothing in fashion shows ), or to serve as a visual aid for people who are creating works of art or to pose for photography. Modelling has become a bigtime profession all over the world, it's a profession done not just out of love anymore but for the money in it as well, as one can gets his or her daily bread, live a comfortable life  lacking less if not all, although the passion has to be the biggest motivation towards it.
Modelling is my passion, dream profession and the path I want to use to get to pass all kind of vital message to the world. Modelling showcases love and beauty so am hoping it will showcase me as well.
Author of Article  Precious Yusuf
Kaduna
Nigeria

Post a Comment

0 Comments